Happiness in agency manager

schmuddel72

Level 64 Great ultimate master
VIP
Actually the happiness is shown in the agency manager as a colored bar (usually green if happy enough). I think it would be better to change that bar to a plain text number for two reasons :

1. The small popup to get that tells the exact value is a bit exhausting to use when you have a lot of actors. A plain text would tell you the same, but without need to hover over each colored bar an wait the popup to appear.

2. I actually wrote a lot of PMs with a player who depends on screenreader. he is not the first one i met in this game who needs such a program to play here. That happiness bar is not readable for such a program, so happiness is in general a big problem for such players and a plain text could probably do much to solve that.

So in my opinion a change to plain text would be an advantage for all of us.

no1mafiaman

Level 47 Grand Master
Staff member
VIP
Actually the happiness is shown in the agency manager as a colored bar (usually green if happy enough). I think it would be better to change that bar to a plain text number for two reasons :

1. The small popup to get that tells the exact value is a bit exhausting to use when you have a lot of actors. A plain text would tell you the same, but without need to hover over each colored bar an wait the popup to appear.

2. I actually wrote a lot of PMs with a player who depends on screenreader. he is not the first one i met in this game who needs such a program to play here. That happiness bar is not readable for such a program, so happiness is in general a big problem for such players and a plain text could probably do much to solve that.

So in my opinion a change to plain text would be an advantage for all of us.
Unfortunately changes are going to be unlikely. While I would love to add new stuff and updates I don't have the technical skills and I can't just dump all this on @Ovaire2terre to do.

schmuddel72

Level 64 Great ultimate master
VIP
Yeah, I know. I don't expect changes to be coming actually.

But i think it's better to post ideas anyway, just in case there will be an opportunity someday. We all don't know what future brings, right ? ;)