" Error You have to finish or cancel your current photoshoot first "
------------
after trying to select an active mission through the office :
a notification appears:
"Error Unable to edit this photoshoot, you are not in the correct town. "
But I am in Berlin because I have undertaken a mission :/

Cinus

Level 29 Expert
It's the same in Prague, I don't check other cities because I've already lost some money

thehyena

Level 100 Great ultimate master
I think you have an active photoshoot open.
Click Office. On the dropdown do you have something like "Current photoshoot: portrait in the photo studio (regular photoshoot)"

Or check Office / Your photoshoots
It says what city its in. Either go finish it or there is a cancel button

Cinus

Level 29 Expert
Exactly - active photo sessions I couldn't finish. So I canceled the job to take it up again and it didn't help. Everything as I wrote in the right city - because in another I would not take it ...

thehyena

From your explanation I get the feeling you're confusing 2 different things. One is taking up a photo mission and another is starting a photoshoot session. It's saying you have an active photoshoot session. You need to cancel that, not the mission.

Attachments

Cinus

Level 29 Expert
I retested everything today and it works fine. Maybe it has something to do with the change of day in the game. But I assure you that there was a game error, and I meant "model work" which consists of photoshoot.
I used a mental shortcut when talking about the job. From the beginning it was about the "work model". In the future, I will write correctly as well as paste screenshots, I try to make sure that something really does not work before I paste it on a public forum. You are an active person in the game, if the problem persists I will invite you to watch the stream and you will see.
But thanks for your good intentions :)

thehyena

I think there is a daily/weekly script that cleans up started and unfinished movies and photoshoots. Maybe that fixed it
Yeah we should have done this on discord, I think I could have figured out better what the problem was and how to fix it with screenshots or screen share