Minor Cannot appoint girl to surgery

schmuddel72

Level 63 Great ultimate master
VIP
... because she already has such appointment, at least the game says so.

But looking on the treatment tab of her profile there is no such appointment. Moving to another town, did not work too.

Maybe it helps to know that i got the girl new by vacancy.

This is the girl: Christabel Koch

no1mafiaman

Level 47 Grand Master
Staff member
VIP
If I remember correctly this happened before, if someone was assigned surgery but then was dropped from a contract or contract timed out.

Looks like you managed to get them into surgery though

schmuddel72

VIP
Yep, this kind of problem is already known to me (I had the same problem last year). This stuff happens when the system appoints NPCs to a clinic and then these NPCs are hired. So finally there is nothing else i can do than publishing that problem.

The way this was solved this time was, that the clinic she was appointed to, just did the appointed job (thx, to Ovaire2terre, who ownes that clinic, for doing so).

So yeah, this problem is solved, at least until that bug occurs to another girl again... ;)

schmuddel72

VIP
Another girl with the same problem : Mitsuru Sanda.

Guess that clinic she is appointed to is located in japan (since the vacancy I've got her from was limited to the same nation). Would be great if the clinic owner could do that appointment as soon as possible.

schmuddel72

VIP
Seems he has done it without ingame message, because now i can appoint her (as you can see yourself, since she is appointed to your clinic).