A question of life and death about system appointments for bodytrainers

schmuddel72

Level 64 Great ultimate master
VIP
Just wanted to ask if someone has experience as bodytrainer and vanisher of NPCs ;) :

Is it possible to exterminate a character from game by reducing his weight into "He/She does not exist anymore" ?

There is that female customer constantly coming by system appointments to my clinic. Meanwhile she has a weight of 22 k at 1.6 m height.
Last crossfit session reduced her to that from 27 kg. Means she lost 5 kg by that session.

Probably her breast size is too big to get the trait, but i don't really know. She already had several crossfit sessions at my clinic, and the breast size was never reduced, i think. A few such further treatments and she will have a weight below zero.

My real question is: Will the system stop appointing her at some point ? Or is it a bug that she obviously never loses breast size ?

I mean 22 kg..., i was heavier when i was 6 years old.... probably someone inserted her Helium balloon as implantats... ;)

Take a look yourself:
Philippina Ansted

schmuddel72

Level 64 Great ultimate master
VIP
Okay... maybe an interesting news :

Seems the weight is capped at a minimum of 18 kg.
A minute ago i did a crossfit session with her when she already had 18 kg. The weight loss due to crossfit was 5 kg, at least the system said so. She now still has 18 kg with a red arrow that says "recent loss of 5 kg".

So obviously it is not possible to vanish NPCs into nothing. Not sure if i should be happy now or disappointed, because it means she will probably come and come again to my clinic and block 1 of the 2 system appointments for someone who really could need some training.