• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Where to get medication for STDs?

TheCount

Level 43 Master
It would appear that some of my girls have picked up a few STDs. What's the easiest way to get hold of medication for all of them? Can all of them be bought or do some require doing missions?

thehyena

Level 99 Great ultimate master
:
Likes Blowjob videos
  • Hunt for video missions in different cities with medicine reward.
  • Do photoshoot missions for chance to get medicine as rare modifier reward (I think you need to target a score between 80-90 or 70-90 for rare modifier. Lower or higher and you get uncommon or epic)
  • Levelup gives some random modifier rewards that might contain medicine
  • Awt shop Modifier Pack for 100 awt coins to get random modifier rewards that might contain medicine
Except of course HIV which is awt shop exclusive cure

OP
OP
TheCount

TheCount

Level 43 Master
Hmm... looks like they won't be quite as easy to get hold of as I thought. I was hoping they could be bought in a webshop.

thehyena

:
Likes Blowjob videos
Medicine is rare (blue) modifier, everything in webshop is common (black) modifier.
So no, you cant buy them from webshop

OP
OP
TheCount

TheCount

Level 43 Master
I don't know if this might unbalance things, (and I know this is the wrong section for this) but it might be worth considering having a Pharmacist, Chemist or Doctor profession in the game where NPCs can be sent to have diseases removed. Maybe other things too like Botox to give a temporary boost to body part stat.

thehyena

:
Likes Blowjob videos
Yeah an STD clinic/profession has been discussed and requested before. Getting medicine is pretty random.
Prevention is a good strategy, stocking up ahead of time and always testing new actors and your own after they been away with someone else.