• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Want to try out the new video system?

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Hi guys,

I have put up a test environment with the latest build of my development for 0.70, which includes a MASSIVE overhaul for the video recording system. It's pretty much rewritten from scratch, and MUCH more interactive.

If you want to try it, log in using this URL: https://test.adultwebsitetycoon.com
You need an existing account, which is created before 18th of April.

Some notes:
  • All videos have been deleted. Unfortunately that will be the case when this updates goes live. I can imagine you think this sucks, but there was no way I could convert exiting videos to the new system. You'll understand why as soon as you start playing with it. :)
  • If you've updated your password on the live site, it won't update on the test site.
  • The contents of the test environment is volatile, please keep that in mind. You WILL loose progress you make in the test environment
  • All NO lists of existing actors have been reset to the new calculation mechanism.
  • Webcam girls won't take control, that is not working on the test site.
PLEASE report any bugs you encounter, and make sure you mention that you found it on the TEST site. :) All the bugs that can be found before going live, will help making the go-live go smoother.

Have fun, and let me know what you think!

Ovairedeterre

Level 60 Great ultimate master
Supporter
Are modifiers active during the record session ? Or is the feature not released yet ?

OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Are modifiers active during the record session ? Or is the feature not released yet ?
I think you've missed the modifiers option before you start recording the video. If you add a modifier before you start recording, you are able to use it in the video.

Ovairedeterre

Supporter
I think you've missed the modifiers option before you start recording the video. If you add a modifier before you start recording, you are able to use it in the video.
I've selected a dildo, but can't find any way to use it during the record session. I'll try again.

I'm on the "Post processing stage" screen right now. I try to figure out how it works, the timeline is currently empty
EDIT: you just have to press the cut empty parts button first

OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
You cannot always pick up the dildo, it depends in what pose you are. You should be able to pick it up when not in a pose.

About the post processing stage, I THINK that you recorded quite some time before you started the first action, so the recorded actions were probably on the right if you had moved the screen to the right.

I just fixed an error when choosing categories by the way.

Ovairedeterre

Supporter
You cannot always pick up the dildo, it depends in what pose you are. You should be able to pick it up when not in a pose.

About the post processing stage, I THINK that you recorded quite some time before you started the first action, so the recorded actions were probably on the right if you had moved the screen to the right.

I just fixed an error when choosing categories by the way.
I've pick some modifiers (lube, hancuff, dildo...) but only the lube was available. I've tried several poses.
Do you have one in mind that I can try ?

RyderTayle

Level 37 Elite
Supporter
I just got a NO list item that the actor had a specialty in. That probably shouldn't happen.
It also be pretty annoying to suddenly have an actor refuse to do things they've been doing with the new system.

Ovairedeterre

Supporter
OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
I just got a NO list item that the actor had a specialty in. That probably shouldn't happen.
It also be pretty annoying to suddenly have an actor refuse to do things they've been doing with the new system.
Can you give an example? I have a nolist/specialty conflict list that the system should look into before generating a specialty.

Also, can you give an example about an actor refusing things? Yes, almost all actors will now have Extreme/peeing on their no list. But not all of them. Makes it more realistic. And indeed it's already discussed about in the thread @Ovairedeterre mentioned.

Ovairedeterre

Supporter
Can you give an example? I have a nolist/specialty conflict list that the system should look into before generating a specialty.

Also, can you give an example about an actor refusing things? Yes, almost all actors will now have Extreme/peeing on their no list. But not all of them. Makes it more realistic. And indeed it's already discussed about in the thread @Ovairedeterre mentioned.
Example : https://test.adultwebsitetycoon.com/game/npc/profile/lilac-atkins#special-stats-a198903
She get nolist Anal in test env

OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
I have just reset the test environment based on a fresh back-up of the live site. This conflicting specialties/nolists should now be solved!

OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Bugs are found pretty fast, almost all are already fixed in the test site. Thanks @Ovairedeterre !

The front page of the test site is now done as well. So you can find some screenshots of the new video recording system there as well.

OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Just FYI, just added 7 more videocategories/tags, which gives a total of 94!