• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Vote for the next feature!

Which feature should I implement next?

• Clinic

• New clothing system

Results are only viewable after voting.

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Hi guys,

Now the video recording system is live, I can again focus on other new stuff. I have two major things in the backlog, being a Clinic, and a new clothing system.

Clinic
Users can start their own clinic where actors/models can get plastic surgery, liposuction, etc etc. This will remove some of the existing modifiers.

Brainstorm thread is here.

Clothing system
To start off, users can create their own clothing. They first have to gather resources (cloth, latex, leather, ...) and then based on the amount of resources, create a batch of a specific clothing part. Then, people who own a new type of clothing webshop, can buy those clothing and put it up for sale in their webshop.

Based on RNG, or leveling (not sure yet), users WILL be able to craft unique/rare/epic clothing parts. With much more colors, etc.

Besides users crafted clothing, clothing webshops will also be able to buy/sell 'normal' clothing parts.

These new systems will get added to the list of specializations, which is currently: hosting provider and web design company.

Please VOTE and let me know which one you prefer most!

Ovairedeterre

Level 60 Great ultimate master
Supporter
Do you plan to sell STD drugs in clinic ?

Can you chose two non-related specializations ? Ex web design + clothes crafter

OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Nothing is completely thought through yet. So I'm open to suggestions.

A user can only have one specialization. Maybe specialization is not the correct phrase.

Ovairedeterre

Supporter
What's a bit bothering is that some spec are funnier than others, espcially on on "high level".
@ersd146 probably don't have much to do with CMS now, as I have few things to do with hosting (just correct bug).

On the other way, clinic/clothing seem to have the same play value from start to the end (you just can become bored of).

+ there is very few people currently (maybe 4 regular player).

Maybe you can split things in each new domain, like you did with websites. For clothes it could be :
- male spec
- female spec
Or
- underwear spec
- upperwear spec

For clinic :
- body spec (vaginoplasty, large labia.....)
- cosmetic spec (piercing add/removal, tatoo, sunbath session, makeup...), or something completly different that can help you with actor skills

EDIT :
Just thought, as opposite of clothing spec, it could be also something like toy spec.
The same way you first need to gather resources (plastic, wood, leather, metal/gold..) and then you can design your toys (dildo, whip....)

Last edited:

ersd146

Level 82 Great ultimate master
Bug hunter
:
Likes MILF videos
Well, I specifically chose the CMS over hosting for its' boring-ness. So it works out for me. However, I still think it's a bad idea to group the clinic focus/specialty with the two web based ones.

Expanding on @Ovairedeterre's idea, I think it'd work out better if you grouped specialties like so:
1) Internet: CMS/Hosting
2) Health/Wellness: Clinic/Spa
3) Merchant/Production: Clothing/Toys

I think the lack of male clothing needs to be dealt with sooner than later (possibly mission rewards), but the clinic would be my vote.

Ovairedeterre

Supporter
2) Health/Wellness: Clinic/Spa
Maybe it can be split in 3 specialties :
- body spec = clinic
- mental spec = psychologist/sexologist that can help you to get ride of nolist after some sessions, and help actor to recover happiness and lose depressed status
- skills spec = training center where you can increase actor skill potential. A high center level can increase higher potential, and you need specific coach and area for each slill type

What do you think ?

ersd146

Level 82 Great ultimate master
Bug hunter
:
Likes MILF videos
@Ovairedeterre I like the idea of training up skills. What do you think of this?

Clinic:
body modification (surgery)
STD treatment
mental training (psychologist/sex therapist, medium happiness recovery)

Gym/Spa:
body modification (weight management)
physical treatment (massage and skincare, temporary boosts/small happiness recovery)
physical training (increasing skill/potential)

OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
That is pretty good stuff @ersd146 ! And indeed another "grouping" of specializations.

OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
I'm thinking of dividing this into professions. A user can choose just one profession at a time to keep it interesting. :) You WILL be able to switch to another profession, however you'll loose all your progress.

Progression
At a certain point you can choose a profession specialization. For Sexologist it could be getting rid of Anal no list, or enhancing potential skill of Fucking. Only one specialization can be achieved, and will mean that you have a 100 % success rate during that kind of sessions.

If you decide to switch your profession, all the progress will reset.

Sexologist
Get rid of NO list entries, higher potential skill

Specializations
  1. Able to remove a specific NO list entry in just one session
  2. Able to higher a specific skill potential higher than others
Surgeon
All the surgeries.

Able to specialize in a specific surgery, to achieve better results and higher success rates

Body piercer
Able to place and/or remove different piercings

Able to specialize in a specific piercing: If chosen that piercing will never fail, so success guaranteed

Personal trainer
Weight loss/gain, chance of getting athletic physique trait

Specializations
  1. Guaranteed better results for weight gain programs
  2. Guaranteed better results for weight loss programs

Last edited:

Ovairedeterre

Supporter
If you decide to switch your profession, all the progress will reset.
It's great to be able to change profession/speciatly. However, since there is not that much player currently, maybe you can apply a penalty rather than a reset ? Something like losing half of the level/xp/whatever. It's only a suggestion.

Body piercer
Able to place different piercings
And remove would be nice too.

OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
It's great to be able to change profession/speciatly. However, since there is not that much player currently, maybe you can apply a penalty rather than a reset ? Something like losing half of the level/xp/whatever. It's only a suggestion.
Nah, will leave it at a full reset. Because this game hopefully will become a bit more popular. :)

And remove would be nice too.
Of course! Added to the list. :)

OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
I think in general, after every positive session the happiness will go up. :)

Ovairedeterre

Supporter
Personal trainer
Weight loss/gain, chance of getting athletic physique trait

Specializations
  1. Guaranteed better results for weight gain programs
  2. Guaranteed better results for weight loss programs
Will this be part of the next release ?

OP
OP
Colin

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
No, that profession did not make the release. :)