• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Release notes Version 0.68c released - Hair colors, more properties to build, better random bodypart images, party changes

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Another "small" release!

Hair colors
To prepare for more video categories appearance related (blonde, redhead, ...), every face images needs a hair color attribute. For now, everyone starts with "Unknown". More possibilities will get released as soon as all the images has a hair color selected.

You now also have to choose a hair color in the image processor.

More property types to build
You are now able to start your own Café, Hotel, Night club or Swimming pool! But only if a specific town doesn't have one already.

You won't be able to earn money with a Café, Night club or Swimming pool though.

Better random bodypart images
I'm trying to balance the bodypart selector, but for this to work I had to reset all the current bodyparts. It will first try to look for high quality, unused images. Then only high quality, low used images. Then high quality, medium usage. Etc etc.

Party changes
From now on, you must dress your actors or models to join a party. An outfit description will be visible in the chat box. Also, you are not allowed anymore to visit the party completely nude. ;)

New Feature
  • [AWT-444] - Build your own Café/Hotel/Night club/Swimming pool
  • [AWT-507] - Hair color attribute
Improvement
  • [AWT-508] - More spreadout/random bodypart image usage
  • [AWT-512] - Persons must wear clothes on parties
  • [AWT-513] - Outfit description when joining party
Bug
  • [AWT-523] - Imperial measure type saying 5' 12" instead of 6' 0"
  • [AWT-524] - Conversation bug regarding nympho trait

Last edited:

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Bug hunter
Hair colors
To prepare for more video categories appearance related (blonde, redhead, ...), every face images needs a hair color attribute. For now, everyone starts with "Unknown". More possibilities will get released as soon as all the images has a hair color selected.

You now also have to choose a hair color in the image processor.
I was thinking about more categories too, and some new gameplay :)

I was going to create a new topic soon, but I just might share some ideas here and you'll pick what you think it's interesting, as always.

What do you think about adding categories like : couple, swapping, libertinism
They would get benefit from traits faithfull or polyamourus..
But you have to add a new feature in order to create/destroy couple by sending two actor/models in a date (could be a way to improve their happiness too)
Could be an opportunity to make the player an actor too by providing him some stats and a stamina bar :p this way you can even record movies with your girlfriend

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Bug hunter
Also, if you need some help to define hair color for existing pictures, just give me a sign.

Or you can add a new "image processor" to select hair color, with a limit of 10 picture/player/day.

Or, if it's easier, put a dropdown list in actor page when hair is undefined.