• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Release notes Version 0.68 released - Dark forum theme, webcam session buff, and bugfixes

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Another release with mostly improvements, buffs and bugfixes, but also a nice dark theme for the forums!

New Feature
  • [AWT-490] - Dark theme on forums
Improvement
  • [AWT-479] - Add hyperlink to contracted user (message XX is now contracted for X regular xx job(s) to XXX)
  • [AWT-484] - Add hyperlink to user when contract says "girlfriend of ..."
  • [AWT-491] - Buff tips during webcam session
  • [AWT-492] - Defaults resolution settings to the max possible (post process video and webcam session start)
  • [AWT-493] - Update body stats based on traits (Perfect ass/body/pussy/asshole) for (ex)girlfriends
  • [AWT-495] - Make nipple piercing modifier available for Males
Bug
  • [AWT-483] - Remove Webcam model from search
  • [AWT-485] - Photoshoot bug when more than 1 model
  • [AWT-486] - "In use" disk space not correct (in list of servers)
  • [AWT-487] - Typo on Search screen: 'traitt'
  • [AWT-488] - Photoshoot cashflow not always under "photoshoots" in ledger
  • [AWT-489] - Ending a photoshoot without taking any photos leads to error page
  • [AWT-494] - Unable to discover Nipple piercing for Males

Added 21st of December:
  • [AWT-496] - Suspend webcam accounts when switching career
  • [AWT-497] - Chest stat not always unlocked

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
About the webcam session buff, it's not as high as it was from the beginning, but much higher than in 0.67.

Also, the arousal stat now applies as a multiplier for the height of a tip.

OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Hmmm.. Eve doesn't have the girlfriend generated attribute. I think you broken up with her and added her as a contact again? That way the update script didn't see her as an (ex) girlfriend.

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Premium member
Hmmm.. Eve doesn't have the girlfriend generated attribute. I think you broken up with her and added her as a contact again? That way the update script didn't see her as an (ex) girlfriend.
Can't remember if it was her or me. But I can tell that I was searching achievements and bug bounty.
In which situation is the "ex girlfriend" attribute kept in mind ?

OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
I only keep track of the "current" generated type. When you break up, it becomes ex girlfriend. When someone adds her as a contact, its that.

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Premium member
Added 21st of December:
  • [AWT-496] - Suspend webcam accounts when switching career
Work well

Also you can add an hyperlink too on player name on mission page (claim? Column)

And another question : what happen if a girlfriend breackup during a live session ? Is the money split up or will it lead to an exception ?

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Premium member
Was just thinking, how about updating people who are in agency ? +a filter who exclude those who where created after the release. This way it'll fix most of body stats according to traits

OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Remember this game is still in beta. There will be one more final reset, but that could take months / years. Not sure. ;)

So from that point this issue is not an issue anymore.

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Premium member
Yeah, you have some big features in mind that could take some times before the v1 :) I'm thinking about the video rework that was in the poll beside cam streaming. And rework/improvment like clothing system.

By the way, when the reset will occur, do beta premium members will have a counterpart ?