• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Release notes Version 0.60 released - Model jobs, photoshoot modifiers, and more!

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Hi guys,

Previous release was already 9 days ago, so I guess it it's time for the next one. Another big one with some big new features, as well as some highly wanted improvements.

Some highlights:

Model jobs
Similar (yet different) to video missions: Model jobs. There are now several companies in specific towns offering modelling jobs, such as advertisements, nude calendars, and so on. Each job has specific demands and these jobs have pretty high earnings. Not only in cash, if you hand in your work to your client and they are happy with it, they might even reward you with a modifier!

Additionally, the model(s) will get a big XP boost when doing a model job

On the choose model screen, you can see which demands there are on your active job, and which ones you did and did not pass. The job will get finished automatically if all the demands are met.

To make it even more user friendly: on the job description page, you can search for models that fit the demands.

Photoshoot modifiers
You can now enhance your photoshoots with 5 modifiers. Their benefits are better focus, more photo's, longer photoshoot, and more. You'll find out. ;)

Less travelling needed
From now on, you won't need to be in the same town as an actor/model if you want to hire them. Now they will automatically go to the town you're in when you hire them. Hope you like this change. Will save a lot of travel tokens I think.

Full notes below.

New Feature
  • [AWT-351] - Model jobs
  • [AWT-386] - Photoshoot modifiers (5)

Improvement
  • [AWT-382] - Add costs per job to search results
  • [AWT-384] - Unlock specific traits always (Gay, Lesbian, Tongue piercing, etc)
  • [AWT-387] - Add bodyshape to search engine
  • [AWT-388] - Now not needed to approve your videos on your own website
  • [AWT-390] - Messages show face image if applicable
  • [AWT-392] - Image processor: Pick stat and breast size more specific
  • [AWT-397] - Image processor: Bodyshape for ass and breasts
  • [AWT-395] - Add as contact will transfer actor/model to your current town
  • [AWT-398] - Approach actor/model will transfer them to your current town

Bug
  • [AWT-389] - Non-premium vs premium mission distribution

Last edited:

silias321

Semi-professional
Just completed my first model job - this new feature is awesome! Will new model jobs appear at certain time intervals (like with missions?). I did the only one in Tokyo (and there were non available in Okinawa), so there are currently no modeling jobs left in all of Japan :p .

Edit: A few hours later, and there still aren't any model jobs available in Okinawa, and only one new job in Tokyo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Just completed my first model job - this new feature is awesome! Will new model jobs appear at certain time intervals (like with missions?). I did the only one in Tokyo (and there were non available in Okinawa), so there are currently no modeling jobs left in all of Japan :p .

Edit: A few hours later, and there still aren't any model jobs available in Okinawa, and only one new job in Tokyo.
Every hour, model work is regenerated. The system needs more companies and work types though. Help me brainstorm in this topic: https://forum.adultwebsitetycoon.com/threads/i-need-more-modelling-job-types.311/

Ovairedeterre

Semi-professional
:
Likes Solo videos
How are we supposed to complete photoshoot mission with 4 people ?

I tried several location (huge photoshoot studio, even a forest of size 200), but the start photoshoot button always disappear when I select more than 3 characters.