• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Release notes Version 0.56 released - Images for all the bodyparts, new stranger talk system, and more!

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Proud to present the new update, version 0.56. This included more immersive images for all the bodyparts!

New bodypart images (+ feature to add them to the game yourself with the image processor)
Actors now will have images for their breasts, ass, penis, pussy, and asshole. The image is chosen based on the stat of the bodypart, and is visible when hovering with your mouse over the body stat.

The image processor has been enhanced to add even more body part images to the game. You can now even use the same image for multiple body parts. For example if you process a nice naked lady with a pretty face, first process the face, mark the image is usable for more body parts, then change the image type to Pussy, and process her pussy as well!

Please note that body parts will be re-used by multiple actors. But of course based on their stats. Try to shave your actor, the image will change. Same with piercings (nipple, penis and pussy).

Worst case, it could be possible that no suitable image is found on this moment. Only in those cases no image will be shown.

Stranger talk overhaul
This feature is now renamed to "Look for people". If you click the button there will be 1 to 4 random people showing up, with images and a short description. Then, you can choose which one you want to start a conversation with. After the talk, the other people will be gone. This way you will now better spend your GTH on people you want to talk to.

Uncut penisses / Circumcision
Actors can now have an uncut penis. You can change this using the circumcision surgery modifier.

Based on real world data, the chance of a person being uncut differs on the location. (Low chance in USA, high chance in Europe)

Yes, and even this difference is featured in the new bodypart image system!

Please note that existing actors won't get this trait. Will only affect newly generated ones.

New Feature
  • [AWT-319] - Images for body parts (pussy, penis, breasts, ass, asshole)
  • [AWT-322] - New modifier: Circumcision (and new trait: Uncut)
  • [AWT-323] - New trait/modifier: Asshole piercing
  • [AWT-324] - Stranger talk overhaul

Improvement
  • [AWT-312] - Sort your own videos by filming date
  • [AWT-315] - Smaller increments in contract price increase
  • [AWT-329] - Limit contract extending (10 videos max on active contract)

Bug
  • [AWT-320] - Wrong calculation for best viewed video of the day
  • [AWT-321] - Webshop orders delivered even without enough cash
  • [AWT-327] - Disposable mail blocker not working
  • [AWT-331] - Permanent stat of body parts could be above 20

Last edited:

silias321

Semi-professional
Great Update! The stranger talk overhaul looks awesome.
I have run into one bug. If I talk to a stranger - hire him - and then cancel the contract, I end up running into him again when I look for people. It creates a loop that I can keep going by talking to the stranger again. I can escape the loop by clicking "keep looking" instead of talking to the stranger again.
A loop also seems to happen when talking to people unsuccessfully, and you can keep going until they accept the contract without losing extra GTH, although I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature.
The new image processing system is phenomenal!

Last edited:
I've noticed the loop when unsuccessfully talking to people but sometimes it doesn't happen. Not sure what causes it.

OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
There is a 25 % chance of meeting " wandering stranger"s. Apperantly you just walked into them soon after the first meet. :)

silias321

Semi-professional
There is a 25 % chance of meeting " wandering stranger"s. Apparently you just walked into them soon after the first meet. :)
The unsuccessfull talking loop includes multiple strangers sometimess - like if I get three different strangers and talk to one of them unsucesfully, all three same strangers will be there when I click "look for people again." I don't think it's due to random chance. This loop doesn't happen everytime though. My sample size is still small but it seems to happen less than 25% of the time I have an unsuccessful conversation..

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
The unsuccessfull talking loop includes multiple strangers sometimess - like if I get three different strangers and talk to one of them unsucesfully, all three same strangers will be there when I click "look for people again." I don't think it's due to random chance. This loop doesn't happen everytime though. My sample size is still small but it seems to happen less than 25% of the time I have an unsuccessful conversation..
So you mean they re-appear even when you had an unsuccesful talk? Not even added as contact? Like, they say the " WTF, NO!!" sentence? And then you run into them again. That shouldn't happen indeed... please confirm :)

silias321

Semi-professional
So you mean they re-appear even when you had an unsuccesful talk? Not even added as contact? Like, they say the " WTF, NO!!" sentence? And then you run into them again. That shouldn't happen indeed... please confirm :)
Yes. They say no WTF, I exit the conversation, I click on look for people, and there they are again (with no additional GTH cost). If there were any other strangers present the first time I talked to the person, those strangers will be there too.
This doesn't happen every time I have an unsucesful conversation though, and I still haven't figured out a way to reproduce it reliably.

OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Yes. They say no WTF, I exit the conversation, I click on look for people, and there they are again (with no additional GTH cost). If there were any other strangers present the first time I talked to the person, those strangers will be there too.
This doesn't happen every time I have an unsucesful conversation though, and I still haven't figured out a way to reproduce it reliably.
Ahhh... I understand it now. This has to do with the 25 % chance of meeting an existing actor. Because they wander in the area, you can dump into them again after you use the keep looking option.

So this is "by design" really. Not a simple way to prevent this situation.

silias321

Semi-professional
Because they wander in the area, you can dump into them again after you use the keep looking option.
It only happens after leaving the screen that displays the encountered strangers (i.e. to talk to talking to one of them) and then coming back to it by clicking "look for people" after the conversation fails. Clicking "keep looking" when you are on the encounter screen actually resets the loop.
When it happens, I can see that the encounter timers has gone down slightly (the timer is a nice feature btw). Getting to talk to the strangers again after a failed conversation isn't necesarily a bad thing, so there may not be anything to fix.

I just had an instance of this where I was able to recruit the same girl to my contacts multiple times, essentially farming her for exp. Albeit only for 5 minutes. Even when she was already in my contacts I was able to recruit her again and still get exp.

OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
I just had an instance of this where I was able to recruit the same girl to my contacts multiple times, essentially farming her for exp. Albeit only for 5 minutes. Even when she was already in my contacts I was able to recruit her again and still get exp.
Could you specify which actor this was about?