• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Release notes Version 0.54 released - Generate specialty, filtered user offices, higher chance of meeting high level actors, and more!

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Another release!

Most notable is the way random strangers are generated. From now on, your user level matters. The higher it is, the higher the chance is you meet mid to high-tier actors!
For premium members it's even possible to meet "very high tier" actors..

Also, actors can get a specialty when they've recorded a number of good rated videos in a specific category. But be warned, only GOOD rated videos count! For premium members the amount of videos per category is shown in an actor's profile.

Unfortunately I am not able to re-create the history, so keep in mind that categories are tracked from now on.

Improvement
  • [AWT-293] - Location list filtered user offices
  • [AWT-294] - Framework upgrade Symfony 4.0 -> Symfony 4.1
  • [AWT-297] - Intelligence page sortable
  • [AWT-299] - Able to generate an actor specialty
  • [AWT-300] - Higher chance of meeting higher level actors (based on user level)
  • [AWT-301] - New modifier: Weight gain shake
  • [AWT-302] - Rename length -> height
  • [AWT-303] - Better forum integration
Bug
  • [AWT-296] - Amount of contacts on user profile is wrong
  • [AWT-298] - Setting agency buyout bug

Last edited:
I am curious what the bell curve is like for player level vs actor level. I talked to strangers 20-30 times since the update, most of the strangers I have gotten have been around level 6-7. Is this normal with a player level of 25+?

OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Around 5% for high tier, around 25 % for mid tier. The rest = low tier.

So 1 out of 20 = high tier, and 1 out of 4 is mid tier.

How it was before: ONLY low tier....

What actor level ranges would be considered mid-tier and high-tier?

Also, would it be possible to implement some sort of system where money is used to higher actors to complement the existing talking-to-strangers system (like a scouting agency)? At the moment it doesn't feel like there is much to spend money on since the majority of stuff is RNG based and skill/strategy independent.

OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
It's hard to say. I first generate the body stats, and then a level is calculated from there.

Let's say the RNG gives you a mid tier actor. Then every body part stat is a random number between x and y. But the limits of x and y differ of all the tiers.

So a low tier could be a stat between 1 and 5. And a mid tier between 2 and 10.

So a low tier will NEVER have a face stat of 10. But a mid tier could have a face stat of 10 (but not always)