• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Release notes Version 0.53 released - Including user driven image processor!

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Very proud of this release!

New Feature
  • [AWT-284] - User driven image processor
  • [AWT-285] - Length and weight stats for actors
  • [AWT-286] - New modifier: Liposuction surgery
  • [AWT-287] - New modifier: Work out token
  • [AWT-288] - New video category: BBW
  • [AWT-289] - New video category: Skinny
Improvement
  • [AWT-282] - Sort servers by name on website migration form
  • [AWT-291] - Extra message when reaching levels when you can do new stuff (Create website, agency, hosting provider, etc)
  • [AWT-292] - 400+ actor images added
Bug
  • [AWT-290] - Server storage capacity not being checked on website migration

More info about the image processor
If you've reached level 5 you are privileged to expand the game by submitting images for approval.

You receive 10 XP for every image you process. This XP is given after you've reached your daily limit.
Additionally, you receive $ 1000 for every approved image. You receive $ 500 if it appears to be a duplicate. You receive no money if the image is declined for other reasons.

There are some requirements for an image to be approved:
  • Only the face is visible within the area you select. There should be minimal body visible in the crop area
  • No sunglasses (regular glasses are allowed)
  • No black/white images allowed
  • Eyes must be open
  • You should be able to crop without seeing a phone (eg. for selfie images)
  • Face needs to be in good quality. Not banked more than 45 degrees and the crop area should not be too small
  • No duplicates (an automated process will scan this afterwards)
  • Obviously only one face in the crop area.
If the shown image is not able to meet the requirements, mark the image as unusable.

If you submit good quality images, you might get an increase of the daily images you are allowed to process.

skythers

Semi-professional
So what if RNG deals us a complete bad batch of images to process? Are we SoL on rewards for having to decline them all?
Yesterday I was given a single good image. As for the others, I was dealt one with sunglasses, one with the eyes closed, one with the head at 90 degrees (laying down) and one with no head at all.

OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
I had thought about this situation, but I couldn't make it so that you can decline infinitely because of abuse reasons.

I will think of a way so that users are allowed to process more automatically. Currently I can higher it manually but it could be done automatically if your approve rating is above x, etc.

OP
OP
C

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
I updated the image processor guide, and provided an example of how I'd like that images were processed:

Reason is that I'd like to see as less background as possible, and to make it possible to detect duplicates automatically. And for example, when a piece of clothing is visible, that might break immersion because you just changed your actress' clothes and they won't match with the image anymore.

I had to decline a lot of processed images, but hopefully this example will clear things up. Thanks!