• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Release notes Version 0.51 released

Colin

Professional
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Another release with a lot of improvements and bugs.

I know you won't like the new limitation on the amount of contacts, but some of you had more than 50 contacts, and that's really unbalancing the game. In other news, mainly user requested features and user reported bugs! So thanks alot guys!!

New Features
  • [AWT-244] - Reset password function
  • [AWT-245] - User's current location visible on users online page
  • [AWT-247] - Privacy policy and rules
  • [AWT-249] - Customizable website description
  • [AWT-250] - Automate LetsEncrypt SSL certificate

Improvements
  • [AWT-228] - Area level descriptions
  • [AWT-274] - Contact limit (regular: 10, premium: 20)
  • [AWT-236] - Delete own videos from websites
  • [AWT-246] - Hide System from online users
  • [AWT-251] - Prevent identical video comments
  • [AWT-254] - Able to shutdown websites
  • [AWT-256] - Able to delete (dump) servers
  • [AWT-257] - Hosting provider - Better website migration UI
  • [AWT-258] - Preserve history when contact is added back to your contacts (relationship status, date amount, etc)
  • [AWT-268] - Webshop sorting
  • [AWT-269] - Servers can now handle more load
  • [AWT-270] - Video awards only awarded to uploaded videos
  • [AWT-272] - When creating a datacenter, be able to set initial price per u and price per GB bandwidth
  • [AWT-275] - Increase premium money gift to $ 200.000
  • [AWT-263] - Nerfed view generator regarding video age
  • [AWT-271] - Able to rename hosting provider

Bugs
  • [AWT-253] - Bug in video rating regarding ... interracial?
  • [AWT-259] - Bug in changing price per video (agency contract)
  • [AWT-260] - Vibrator stopped working event when no vibrator was used
  • [AWT-261] - DataTables sorting not working correctly ("Your videos" list)
  • [AWT-262] - Data center prices seem to be multiplicative per server when they should be additive
  • [AWT-264] - Rediscovered actors get additional modifier slots
  • [AWT-265] - Stamina drastically increasing with sex
  • [AWT-266] - Multiple post production phases possible
  • [AWT-267] - Uploading videos to shop sites is possible (and other bugs with same cause)
  • [AWT-273] - Dedicated servers show up multiple times while choosing service

EDIT: Forgot to include three issues:
  • [AWT-274] - Contact limit (regular: 10, premium: 20)
  • [AWT-271] - Able to rename hosting provider

Last edited:
lenny smile.png
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lenny squint.png
(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
lenny confused.png
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°)

I see everything.
+ I will find and steal any girl you are looking at.
+ I will barge in on you when with your girlfriend on the balcony in Klopikani Inc.
+ I will DM you and call you mean names if I catch you even thinking of looking at other users online.
+ I both can and will blackmail you if you're ever caught with anyone that isn't your girlfriend.

You have been warned.
My girlfriend isn't loved so you can't try to do the same with me.

stop that.png
Stop That.

Last edited:
So this was nerfed to hell and back. After like 3 days, videos that were getting millions before are now treated like crusty socks that somehow ended up in the cat litter. If a video is on the Top 10 most viewed of a website, those videos should be constantly getting more views at a decent rate, not completely ignored by everyone who comes to the site! I just watched 3 of my videos go from steamrolling the markets and earning me a decent amount of money every hour to generating me barely 20k views an hour! I used to be making $20k with video income pretty easily which allowed me to build properties and save up for big buys, but now I'm barely getting 9k with advertising, except I've made nearly 3x the videos per day in the past 2 days than I made when I first started playing here.

This nerf was absolutely huge. A video I made 5 days ago was still getting me ~4mil views per day, and being #1 on my popular website and having a large number of views, it makes sense that it was getting more and more popular instead of dying, and now it's absolutely crippled. IRL, people browse by 'Top -> All Time' more than they browse 'New.'

skythers

Semi-professional
So this was nerfed to hell and back. After like 3 days, videos that were getting millions before are now treated like crusty socks that somehow ended up in the cat litter. If a video is on the Top 10 most viewed of a website, those videos should be constantly getting more views at a decent rate, not completely ignored by everyone who comes to the site! I just watched 3 of my videos go from steamrolling the markets and earning me a decent amount of money every hour to generating me barely 20k views an hour! I used to be making $20k with video income pretty easily which allowed me to build properties and save up for big buys, but now I'm barely getting 9k with advertising, except I've made nearly 3x the videos per day in the past 2 days than I made when I first started playing here.

This nerf was absolutely huge. A video I made 5 days ago was still getting me ~4mil views per day, and being #1 on my popular website and having a large number of views, it makes sense that it was getting more and more popular instead of dying, and now it's absolutely crippled. IRL, people browse by 'Top -> All Time' more than they browse 'New.'
Yeah, I noticed my advertising income get cut by like 1/3 to 1/4 of what I was making

skythers

Semi-professional
I boosted the view amounts again some. Let's see if this gets balanced now.
I will say that I think a nerf will be needed eventually, but I think the game is still to new to afford one quite at this moment. When the time comes, I would suggest do the nerf in increments, instead of all at once. This should help markets stabilize and not give you so many shocked players