• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Fixed [TEST] Impossible mission

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Aw damn, of course there are a lot of conflicting videocategories and tags. Hmmm... Ideas?

I like the joker idea btw, what about getting a joker for every 3 completed missions, and 1 joker from the beginning?

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Mission jokers are implemented! You start with three, and then get another joker for every three completed missions.

Fun to see that it took me 50 minutes of coding, including some basic testing. :)

OP
OP
O

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Supporter
Bug hunter
Aw damn, of course there are a lot of conflicting videocategories and tags. Hmmm... Ideas?
Yeah, that's tricky.. I don't see an easy solution right now :(

You should decrease chances for mission involving virginity. This is probably the hardest "trait" to find (and it disapear really quick if you complete missions/achievments).
When combined with other trait, it's likely impossible to fill requirements in the end.
For instance :
End the virginity of a deepthroat queen with a shaved pussy
I've had something like 3 kind of these missions in a row

OP
OP
O

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Supporter
Bug hunter
Mission jokers are implemented! You start with three, and then get another joker for every three completed missions.

Fun to see that it took me 50 minutes of coding, including some basic testing. :)
And it seems to work pretty well (y)

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Yeah, that's tricky.. I don't see an easy solution right now :(

You should decrease chances for mission involving virginity. This is probably the hardest "trait" to find (and it disapear really quick if you complete missions/achievments).
When combined with other trait, it's likely impossible to fill requirements in the end.
For instance :

I've had something like 3 kind of these missions in a row
I have highered difficulty the virginity missions to "hard" now. Unfortunately the way I coded it it's not very simple to introduce the chance of generating a specific tag/trait, but even then, that will not solve this challenge.

For incompatible tags/videocategories I agree, I must keep track of a conflict list or something, but your example is not realy impossible, it's just really hard. :) And then you can use a joker.

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Okay, worked on this part, it's on test now. Looking forward to your test results. :)

OP
OP
O

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Supporter
Bug hunter
Didn't find any hard block as it existed (Gay category with tag Goddess)) after few attempts.
I'll check that a bit deeper, but I still think that those involving virginity are almost impossible
End the virginity of a goddess with an innie pussy

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Hmmm should I just remove the "end virginity" mission type? I think "end anal virginity" is a bit less hard right?

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Solo is now excluded! I gave you an extra joker so you can skip it without penalties. :)

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Excluded (including Cougar and MILF) and gave you another joker!