Minor Pussy image not update after permanent hair removal

thehyena

Level 100 Great ultimate master
There might still be a chance it tries to find a better picture at midnight server process.

ReMind

Level 30 Expert
I was just about to report the same thing but you beat me to it. I can confirm everything he said. I think it would be nice if for this treatment the professional would be able to pick a picture among a random selection like the surgeon can do in most surgeries, this should help solve the problem (and give a bit more "fluff" to the profession).

thehyena

Midnight process didnt fix it.
Wait... Why does it have a modifier and it says 11 hours remaining. Wasnt this procedure supposed to be permanent?
I am confusion

ReMind

Level 30 Expert
I assume that it just might just be a temporary debuff that stops the model from doing related treatments/surgeries.

thehyena

A 24hour debuff like surgery? Looking at the pussy stat 18(+1) it doesnt look like there is a debuff
Guess we will find out what happens in 11hours.
On stats tab it says.
Pubic hair preferencePermanently removed
Very strange

ReMind

Level 30 Expert
Yeah I meant the kind of debuff that stops you from doing some other stuff not a stat debuff, now it changed to a permanent modifier which makes sense. I guess they have this stage inbetween to add a cooldown between permanent treatments. I guess if I ever end up using this service myself I'll try to see if it stops me from getting appointments for surgeries or other stuff.

schmuddel72

Level 63 Great ultimate master
VIP
If i remember right then last year it was the same.

A laser removal was treated like a "minor surgery". Means : after that treatment the actor/model had to cure it out before he could get another surgery appointment (but i.e. sexology sessions were still possible with that debuff) and there was no temporary value loss to the genitals.
So any treatment that is not "body invasive" should still work while that modifier is active.