• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Profession guide

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Currently there are three professions. You can choose a profession when you reach level 8.

Stuff that's applicable for all professions:
  • Users can create appointments at a clinic. You'll need at least one clinic in the game. You can open more, but the opening costs will be exponentially more expensive.
  • Treatment XP is earned by performing procedures. 500 treatment XP is needed to add a second treatment to your clinics.
  • When having more than 1000 treatment XP for a specific treatment, there is a chance that it becomes a specialty of your clinic. This gives your treatments even more chance of success, higher body stats, more appearances to choose from, etc.
  • You can have one profession only. You are able to stop your current profession and switch to another, however you'll lose all your treatment XP. Your clinics will be hidden as long as you don't have a profession.
  • You can NOT perform treatments on your own contacts!
  • The system generates appointments for you (max 2 overall), based on actors and models wandering in town, having the stats your surgery or session requires.
Sexologist
As a sexologist you're able to have specific conversations with actors and models. Basically skill training sessions to higher the sex skills of an actor/model, and talking sessions to try to convince an actor/model to lose a specific NO list entry.

The outcome is mostly random, however, you'll unlock specific conversation paths when gaining XP.

Surgeon
As as surgeon you're able to perform 14 types of surgeries, such as breast enlargement, labia correction, circumsize, etc etc.

Most requirements are pretty obvious, but breast enlargement/reduction/remove implants require some additional explanation.

Breast enlargement gives the Fake boobs trait, no matter what cup size the enlargement was.

Breast reduction on a actor/model with the Fake boobs trait, is limited to her original cupsize +1.

Example:
Original cupsize = Cup C
Current cupsize = Cup DD (Fake boobs)
Breast reduction can reduce to Cup D, but no smaller.

Breast reduction without Fake boobs trait is not limited to a specific cup size, but it will generate a new original cup size (it will actually remove the natural breasts partly)
Remove breast implants while having Fake boobs trait will remove that trait and restore the original cupsize (costing some body part stat points!)

Some surgeries will cause a specific trait to generate, but only if specific requirements are met, for example a bit of chance calculation, and a minimum after-surgery body stat.

Body piercer
Able to place and remove all the piercings currently in the game

Last edited:

Miles

Amateur
Do both the player purchasing a srugery and the actor getting operated on have to be in the same town as the clinic providing the service?

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Supporter
Bug hunter
You must be in the same town to make the appointment (both player and NPC). Then you can leave if you want (player), as long as NPC is still in the city until surgery's done

Miles

Amateur
You must be in the same town to make the appointment (both player and NPC). Then you can leave if you want (player), as long as NPC is still in the city until surgery's done
Is it possible to schedule multiple surgeries on same actor, or do i have to wait until the first one is completed before i can schedule a second one?
Also, what determines whether body stat improves? I just had a superb breast surgery, but breast stat stayed the same (although cup size went up :) ).

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Supporter
Bug hunter
Is it possible to schedule multiple surgeries on same actor, or do i have to wait until the first one is completed before i can schedule a second one?
Also, what determines whether body stat improves? I just had a superb breast surgery, but breast stat stayed the same (although cup size went up :) ).
You can't schedule multiple surgeries on same actor, you'll have an error saying that actor already has an appointment.

Body stats improvement are mainly determined by the type of surgery and the quality of the surgery.
You had a superb breasts surgery result, but your actor already has the "fake boobs trait" so he didn't earn any bonus stats

OP
OP
C

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
In next release there will be a "Boob job enhancement", a one time surgery that will enhance the breasts bodystat, and it can only be applied on girls with the fake boobs trait.