• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Major Not charged for upgrading to 1TB datacenter

TheCount

Level 43 Master
So I recently upgraded to a 1TB datacenter. It upgraded successfully and the ledger shows that $40,000,000 was taken out of the account. The problem is that the money is still there! Don't get me wrong, it's a nice problem to have but it completely unbalances things. I wonder if this is the first time a player has asked you to remove money from their account? ;)

OP
OP
TheCount

TheCount

Level 43 Master
I didn't manage to reproduce it on test env (which need an update btw), that's a weird issue.
I upgraded the datacenter on 11-03-2021 00:10. Considering the time, maybe the game server was too busy updating other things and somehow forgot it was supposed to do something to charge me? I don't know. All I know is I've got a pile of cash and I'm not sure whether to spend it or wait to see if Colin wants to remove it.

Ovairedeterre

Level 94 Great ultimate master
Supporter
I upgraded the datacenter on 11-03-2021 00:10. Considering the time, maybe the game server was too busy updating other things and somehow forgot it was supposed to do something to charge me? I don't know. All I know is I've got a pile of cash and I'm not sure whether to spend it or wait to see if Colin wants to remove it.
Yeah, lucky you :p
I guess that you can spend it, especially since you've reported the issue.