• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Not a bug Girl sterilization

Ovairedeterre

Level 55 Great ultimate master
Supporter
Hm, it should be possible with the new surgery system, but during my tests they always land on "What, no way" responses. You should take a look, maybe there's an issue

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
I tried to make this surgery a bit realistic. Young women/men will NEVER accept under 25 years old (you know... children). Under 30 there is a CHANCE that they accept it. Over 30 they will react "neutral", which means that they'll possibly accept your offer, and retrying it will help.

OP
OP
O

Ovairedeterre

Level 55 Great ultimate master
Supporter
I tried to make this surgery a bit realistic. Young women/men will NEVER accept under 25 years old (you know... children). Under 30 there is a CHANCE that they accept it. Over 30 they will react "neutral", which means that they'll possibly accept your offer, and retrying it will help.
There is more and more (youg) people that want to be childfree, so it would make sense if chances was just really low

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Unfortunately there has to be a HARD limit, otherwise you could just simply try and try and try and try...

Anyway I've lowered the ages somewhat for next release. (< 23 age will NEVER accept it, <= 26 age MIGHT, > 26 will always accept)