• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

FREE* Surgeries for Christmas

TheBlacklist

Level 47 Grand Master
VIP
Supporter
:
Likes Double penetration videos
Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas. As a gift for this great community of players. Im offering $100 surgeries in all my clinics over the next week because the game won't allow me to make them free.

My normal rules of five appointments per player do not apply for the next 7 days. So please by all means send as many girls as you like and all surgeries will be completed as soon as possible.

Let's keep growing this community and in turn help the game grow. Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year

Schmuddel72

Level 44 Master
Supporter
Do you prefer any of your clinics to put the appointments in ?

Just thinking, you have several clinics and they aren't all close ranged to each other, so i guess you maybe would like avoiding travelling too much.

And btw: Since i really like this idea, I'll set down prizes (need a few minutes to do that up from now) to 100 for body training sessions at my clinics too. My clinics are in Hannover and Berlin.

OP
OP
TheBlacklist

TheBlacklist

Level 47 Grand Master
VIP
Supporter
:
Likes Double penetration videos
Any of my clinics. My VIP subscription allows me to travel instantly to any location. Nice to see you are doing the same 🙂

TheCount

Level 43 Master
Since i really like this idea, I'll set down prizes (need a few minutes to do that up from now) to 100 for body training sessions at my clinics too. My clinics are in Hannover and Berlin.
You know what, in the spirit of Christmas I'll do the same. 🎅 I'm in Amsterdam.

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but it would be cool if there was a limited time discount feature with a cooldown on it for professions, products and services.

Schmuddel72

Level 44 Master
Supporter
You know what, in the spirit of Christmas I'll do the same. 🎅 I'm in Amsterdam.

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but it would be cool if there was a limited time discount feature with a cooldown on it for professions, products and services.
I totally agree.

After i sided with Blacklist in this action, I also thought about doing a X-Mas sale on both of mine webshops. But reducing the prizes manually would be a pain (somewhat like 200 products or so), so i didn't do that.

A general "discount button" for a shop would really be nice (could be a new CMS feature think). If i should flesh out that idea more, it would be even nicer to set different discounts for kind (shirts, dresses, etc) or quality (common, uncommon, etc). But a general button per shop to set down prizes by [input by player] percent would already do a great job.