• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

financial help please, and invite keys are not working

JimmyDub

Level 13 Semi-professional
hi. I just came back to the game a few days ago, I don't think I have enough money to start again though. I only have about 13000 or something like that. will that be enough? also I generated an invite key for someone, and it doesn't work when they try to sign up.

TheBlacklist

Level 48 Grand Master
VIP
Supporter
:
Likes Double penetration videos
hi. I just came back to the game a few days ago, I don't think I have enough money to start again though. I only have about 13000 or something like that. will that be enough? also I generated an invite key for someone, and it doesn't work when they try to sign up.
Welcome back! If Colin is back on I'm sure he'll help you out with the financial aspect. The invite key not working is probably due to the game/website being shut down in a few months if a buyer for it doesn't come along.

thehyena

Level 100 Great ultimate master
:
Likes Blowjob videos
I dont think you need an invite key anymore. I think that was only when the game was in closed beta 3 years ago.
I might be wrong but I dont think Colin closed new registration. There might be some issues if its the same IP or something

OP
OP
JimmyDub

JimmyDub

I dont think you need an invite key anymore. I think that was only when the game was in closed beta 3 years ago.
I might be wrong but I dont think Colin closed new registration. There might be some issues if its the same IP or something
yeah he said when he tries to sign up it asks him to enter a key, and when he uses the key it refreshes the page and puts him back at the beginning of signing up.

OP
OP
JimmyDub

JimmyDub

I have over 200000 dollars now after doing photoshoots. you get a lot of money from the jobs in the city