• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Fixed in upcoming release Conversation Error

q4276

Level 36 Elite
I have occasionally seen benign conversation errors like this where the conversation still proceeded normally despite the error. This is the first one I've seen where the conversation ended unexpectedly. This was a "join agency" conversation.

OP
OP
q4276

q4276

Level 36 Elite
This is an example of the more frequent recoverable error. I think it's possible the conversation button is registering a multi click.

Ovairedeterre

Level 65 Great ultimate master
Supporter
Yeah, it happen often when starting a dialog with an NPC (date, change contract..)

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Does the loading take a while before this happens?

Ovairedeterre

Supporter
Not much than usual, which is somehow slow compared to what it was a couple of release ago. Sometimes it takes a while to load even a simple actor page

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Not much than usual, which is somehow slow compared to what it was a couple of release ago. Sometimes it takes a while to load even a simple actor page
Is this possibly happening because of your clothing inventory?

thehyena

Level 61 Great ultimate master
VIP
:
Likes Blowjob videos
Uhm no sorry, cant say that I noticed anything loading slower than usual. Will pay attention to this and report back if I do in the future

Ovairedeterre

Supporter
Is this possibly happening because of your clothing inventory?
Ok, I've made some more tests. I think the error is simply related to the loading time of the NPC profile. If you start a dialog while the page is still loading (red progress bar still loading at the top) NPC infos (clothes/modifiers/movies starring in and so on), the errors appears

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
The "You cannot leave this page until you finish your interaction with the actor." will be fixed in next release! The other one (in the topicstart) is not reproducible for me right now..

OP
OP
q4276

q4276

Level 36 Elite
Thanks Colin!

Sorry for the delayed response. I did not notice slow loading, but I have only seen the error in the Original Post once.

I suspect my clothing inventory is modest compared to some of the other players, if this is a factor.