• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Clothes sellers active?

Boris

Level 29 Expert
I've been starting up my clothing factory. But so far not a single garment has been sold. Any active sellers around? How does it work for them? Can't seem to find much in the guides on this.

thehyena

Level 61 Great ultimate master
VIP
:
Likes Blowjob videos
There is a huge supply of clothing, both on retail websites and on wholesale factory level. The demand is very small so the clothes are stuck. I have a lingerie website that has a little bit of everything and dont want to buy more because it would increase page load time.

Why dont you have any websites? I believe the first 3 are for free. You can make a clothing website to try it out or video websites, whatever you want. If you have a favorite actress, her personal website gives a huge boost to views

OP
OP
Boris

Boris

Level 29 Expert
Thanks, also for buying some. I got a bit lost when doing the website business, with the hosting and everything. Didn't really tickle my fancy, so to speak. Might give it another go. If you need/want any clothing items made just let me know.

Cheers!

thehyena

VIP
:
Likes Blowjob videos
Uhm dont you need to set your CMS first? The cms is important because it sets what operating system its going to run windows/linux/etc and then you can choose hosting servers running on that system

OP
OP
Boris

Boris

Level 29 Expert
Thanks for the next step! However, I've probably chosen the wrong host, since it's now saying: OFFLINE: Disabled by webmaster

I did check to use the correct CMS, so no idea why this is. Does the webmaster have to authenticate manually or something?

thehyena

VIP
:
Likes Blowjob videos
Oh yeah, disabled by webmaster means you. You are the webmaster.
When you create a website it is offline by default. Click set online under manage website.

OP
OP
Boris

Boris

Level 29 Expert
Now have another website, but I can't set it online:
You cannot switch online/offline because server it is hosted on has a problem.

Once again, no idea what to do about that.