• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Not reproducible Bug on photoshoot payout

PoTheDragonWarrior

Level 20 Professional
I don't know if this is normal, I didn't get paid from a nude photoshoot.

An error happened at the end of the photoshoot but I didn't think it was anything significant bcoz it happened to me already.
I got this error when I ended the photoshoot early (accidentaly) but the end of the photoshoot was just a refresh away, in that case there was an error because you can't end it twice obviously, and I could sell the pics.
This time I can sell them but it tells me that they cost 0$... like I said I don't know if this is a bug or smth that happens sometimes.

thehyena

Level 61 Great ultimate master
VIP
:
Likes Blowjob videos
I got error pages on photoshoots too sometimes. I was always able to work around it tho and didnt seem to affect the photoshoot.
Never had photo income be 0$ so @Colin might be able to help with that if he can find whats wrong in the code

Colin

Big boss
Administrator
:
Likes Big boobs videos
Unfortunately I need more details. @PoTheDragonWarrior and @thehyena will you provide me with the following details if something like this happens?
  • Exact error messages
  • URL of the photoshoot
  • Model name(s)
Thanks a bunch. :)

thehyena

Level 61 Great ultimate master
VIP
:
Likes Blowjob videos
I got an error in a photoshoot, hope these details help find the cause
Error message: Error HA7299
www.adultwebsitetycoon.com/game/photoshoot/end/24676
(Hmm actually this is the url of the error page, but it does show the photoshoot id. Not sure if you needed the url of the page before clicking end)
Yuka Uyehara
Happened when I click end photoshoot. It did end the session, I could find and sell it in office/your photoshoots.