• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Booking Appointments with Me

TheBlacklist

Level 47 Grand Master
VIP
Supporter
:
Likes Double penetration videos
Hey everyone, Just wanted to post here about the current status of my clinics. I have gotten a few messages sent to me asking why I haven't done the players surgeries for them.

As a few of the members here who frequent my clinics know I usually try to get all of your surgeries done ASAP because I know you all are eager to have your stars back to work with and given the 24 hour recovery time after the surgery, a long wait can mean an extended period on the shelf for your actors.

However, recently my time to complete the surgeries has gotten longer and I do apologise for this. On a busy day at my clinic I have had as much as 61 surgeries to do. On an average day I can have between 30-40. I try to do it on a first come first served basis. But as you can imagine, this takes up a lot of GTH and time. I have even went as far as purchasing GTH just to complete the surgeries for players.

The biggest issue I find is when a user books 10-15 appointments at one time. Multiply that by two or three users and then the rest of the players kind of get lost in the shuffle.

The reason I'm taking longer than usual recently is because I am really enjoying playing the game again and I am actively allocating my GTH to that.

If everybody wouldn't mind limiting the number of appointments to 5 per user per day then I can manage that and everything will be quicker for everybody involved.

Thanks for understanding 😊

q4276

Level 45 Master
Wow. That is a lot of volume. Very different from my clinic experience and eye opening. I hope other players will not pressure anyone.

Thanks to both of you for appointments you have done for me in the past. I hope I have not pressured anyone.

OP
OP
TheBlacklist

TheBlacklist

Level 47 Grand Master
VIP
Supporter
:
Likes Double penetration videos
Wow. That is a lot of volume. Very different from my clinic experience and eye opening. I hope other players will not pressure anyone.

Thanks to both of you for appointments you have done for me in the past. I hope I have not pressured anyone.
You have never pressured me and I hope you and everybody continues to use my clinics. I have no issues in doing surgeries, I'm just trying to control the flow of the appointments