• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

AWT Community bid fundraiser

thehyena

Level 100 Great ultimate master
:
Likes Blowjob videos
So guys, here is the plan.
If Colin doesnt get another higher bid from one person, we could bid as a community.
@Ovairedeterre said he has web development experience and is willing to do the technical stuff. So he would get all the source files and would need to sort out the new hosting and what not. Colin would probably help if needed
In my opinion, that's the most important thing, to find someone willing to take over from Colin and I think Ovaire might be it!

Now to the monetary aspect. I was thinking of doing this in 2 stages.
Stage 1: Will last a few months and is just a verbal agreement that you want to pledge money and how much.
Stage 2: We count how much money we gathered (in theory) and make a bid. If we win ownership of AWT, everyone that made a pladge is asked to donate directly to Colin.

So if you are interested, post a reply below.
I will pledge 20$ as a starter

TheBlacklist

Level 48 Grand Master
VIP
Supporter
:
Likes Double penetration videos
I'll pledge $50 dollars as a start. Great idea. If it gains traction I'd be willing to pledge more 😊

stormdog

Level 41 Master
Hi guys

This is a good idea Blacklist. I am interested and might be able to donate $10. I wish I could do more but recently lost half my income due to job reduction.

What is the plan afterwards for server costs etc if the bid succeeds? Will it still mainly remain a free game or what with added benefits or bonus items for those who can pay?

Hope this can work out, AWT needs to live on.

no1mafiamam

Level 40 Elite
Supporter
:
Likes BDSM videos
I stopped playing after the announcement, but would love to return if it has a future. I was paying for premium anyway so more than happy to continue with that.

Ovairedeterre

Level 100 Great ultimate master
Supporter
Hi guys

This is a good idea Blacklist. I am interested and might be able to donate $10. I wish I could do more but recently lost half my income due to job reduction.

What is the plan afterwards for server costs etc if the bid succeeds? Will it still mainly remain a free game or what with added benefits or bonus items for those who can pay?

Hope this can work out, AWT needs to live on.
Yeah it would still be the same. Except that there could be some updates/upgrades from time to time (and if someone wants to pay for a feature, it'll be studied for sure).
But honestly, I don't think that we'll win the bid.. 😕