• Your forum account has the same credentials as your game account!

Add buffer @manual cam session

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Premium member
Ok !

Manual cam session are a bit annoying compared to the automatic one. You'll probably always ending having lower views, which is a bit unfair regarding the time investment you'll have to put if you want to do it manually.

Can you change a little bit the manual session, end real time mode and instead add a buffer that will contain up to x (10 ?) actions.
Then, actor will pick and play the oldest action in the buffer every minute (like auto session).

skythers

Semi-professional
:
Likes Creapie videos
The only reason I see to run manual cams atm is to rack in subs. Otherwise you are right, auto cams is the way to go if you are looking for max views

OP
OP
Ovairedeterre

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Premium member
The only reason I see to run manual cams atm is to rack in subs. Otherwise you are right, auto cams is the way to go if you are looking for max views
Yes, but I can't really see the impact of the suscribers. 0 or 800 doesn't seem to change things clearly.

@Colin maybe they can provide a passive income ? Like 10$ per sub/hour. Or boost tips during a cam session

OP
OP
Ovairedeterre

Ovairedeterre

Professional
Premium member
- divide xp earned by 10
- 10$ per sub per day : half for player if NPC is contracted, rest for NPC

What is harder to define :
- boost tips if a toy modifier is added
- boost tips with higher stream quality (*1.2 for 1080, *1.8 for 4k.. i don't really know)
- boost tips/lower bandwidth used ?
- cap price per job (10 000 ?)