Multiple penetration/ Double penetration

thehyena

Level 100 Great ultimate master
I remembered this was on my wish list
Would be nice if you could add new actions to poses to have anal and pussy penetration at the same time or even double penetration in the same hole.
Maybe some modified doggy style position to be able to do oral, pussy and anal simultaneously

Last edited:

no1mafiaman

Level 47 Grand Master
Staff member
VIP
Closest I've found is girl standing and person either side, one doing anal penetration the other can lick or finger pussy.

stormdog

Level 39 Elite
This would be a nice change if it can ever be implemented. Would make threesome or gangbang movies a bit nicer in my opinion.

Could idea this.

TheBlacklist

Level 34 Addict
This has always been very high up on my wish list. Maybe with a girl in the doggystyle position, Male #1 Join Pose - On knees behind ass - Asshole - Fuck Asshole. Male #2 Join pose - Lie Underneath - Pussy - Fuck Pussy

schmuddel72

Level 63 Great ultimate master
VIP
Another position, where i think it should be added is the standing on floor scene. I mean it should not be a problem to fuck the anchor position (<- that on one the others join) into both holes. One in front to the vagina, and that one standing behind ass into the ass. I think i already did such DP actions in this game, but with 1 cock and 1 dildo, instead of 2 cocks. So my guess it shouldn't be too hard to add this.

Also the cowgirls and reverse cowgirl positions would be an option. The fucking action isn't performed by the cowgirl, but her penetrator anyway. And at least in real, there should be enough room for putting another one behind her ass. But maybe it'll be problematic to implement this, since not the cowgirl is the base position and so you have to join the secondary actor and not the first for that.